Monday, July 13, 2009

Senior Portriat : Heather

Blogging and I have a love/hate relationship. As in I love my blog but it hates me for neglecting it for the past 8 weeks. Thats right, it has been TWO MONTHS since I put up my last post! Things have been pretty crazy around here since I found out I was pregnant (more about that here.) and then got slammed with wedding and portraits. On the plus side that means I will be posting lots of new stuff in the near future. I promise to do better blog, please don't leave me for another artist who updates you more!
So anyway, on to Heather. Heather is a recent graduate of Brookesmith High School, we shot her senior portraits back in May. She had a really great idea to a "Decayed Glamor" themed photo shoot with fancy dresses against a backdrop of tumble down buildings and back allies. It turned out fabulous and we had a great time, even though the first shoot was interrupted by the great Lake Brownwood tornado and had to be rescheduled.

S09Heather-231-Editweb

S09Heather-228-Editweb

S09Heather-222-Editweb

S09Heather-200-Editweb

S09Heather-185-Editweb

S09Heather-173-Editweb

S09Heather-165-Editweb

S09Heather-156-Editweb


S09Heather-89-Editweb


S09Heather-75-Editweb

S09Heather-66-Editweb

S09Heather-64-Editweb

S09Heather-32-Editweb

And the slide show

0 comments: