Thursday, November 13, 2008

Personal Work: Stained Glass Window

Sometimes I am shocked by how nice people are for no good reason in a small town. A couple weeks ago I called up the First Baptist Church on Austin Ave. to see if they would let me take some pictures of their sanctuary. The woman I talked to on the phone said sure just come on down anytime and I thought, really? Is it that easy, you just ask and they say yes? When I was living in Orlando not too long ago I went downtown several times to take pictures and was actually chased away from a Catholic church because they thought I might vandalize something when they weren't looking. So thanks to the good people Austin Ave. First Baptist who let me wonder around inside taking pictures. Here are a few shots of their beautiful stained glass windows.







0 comments: